Abaxis Releases CLIA-Waived Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Point-of-care blood analysis systems company Abaxis Inc. said the FDA granted waived status for its comprehensive metabolic panel, basic metabolic panel and electrolyte panel, allowing lab-accurate comprehensive health screenings in nearly any environment.
Four analytes for chloride (Cl-), potassium (K), sodium (Na) and total carbon dioxide (tCO2), were granted waived status by the FDA when used in conjunction with the Piccolo and Piccolo Xpress point-of-care analyzers.
The Abaxis CLIA waived menu of health panels now includes: a comprehensive metabolic panel, basic metabolic panel, electrolyte panel, kidney check, lipid panel, lipid panel plus, liver panel plus, general chemistry 6 and general chemistry 13.
More like this
- Abaxis Releases CLIA-Waived Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Kidney Test Designed for Speed Prior to Cardiac CT, MR
- FDA OK's Abbott's Use of Blood Analyzer with CLIA Waiver
- Risk of Contrast Agent Usage Can be Assessed with Piccolo Xpress
- Accurate, Timely Chemistry Analysis, From Office to Urgent Care Settings