Abbott's XIENCE V Cleared for Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease
Abbott Vascular's XIENCE V Everolimus-Eluting Coronary is indicated for improving coronary luminal diameter in patients with symptomatic heart disease due to de novo native coronary artery lesions (up to 28 mm long) with reference vessel diameter of 2.5 to 4.09 mm.
More like this
- Boston Scientific, Abbott Offer New Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stents
- Boston Scientific Offers PROMUS Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System
- FDA Approves Boston Scientific's PROMUS Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System
- SPIRIT Trial Proves Favorable for Abbott DES
- FDA Approves Abbott’s Next-Generation Xience Xpedition Drug-Eluting Stent