ACC: Cardiac Science Launches Communication Software, Signs Agreement with GEMMS
Cardiac Science Corp. has launched HeartCentrix, a software solution that enables its diagnostic stress, Holter and electrocardiography devices to communicate seamlessly with physician office-based electronic medical record (EMR) systems. The company has also signed a non-exclusive marketing agreement with Gateway Electronic Medical Management Systems (GEMMS), a leader in installed and operational electronic medical record systems (EMR) for cardiology practices.
HeartCentrix enables physicians to maximize their EMR investment by integrating these devices into their workflow. HeartCentrix software is launched from within the EMR, allowing the physician to order a test from within the patient’s chart. Once the device performs the test, the physicians can review, edit, and store the results within the EMR application. HeartCentrix also allows physicians to remotely review and confirm test results outside the practice wherever they have Internet access to their EMR.
More like this
- ACC: Cardiac Science Launches Communication Software, Signs Agreement with GEMMS
- GE Healthcare Debuts Connected Cardiovascular Care at ACC 2014
- AliveCor Raises $10.5 Million to Launch Smart Phone ECG System
- ScottCare Launches Innovations in Management of Cardiac Implantable Device Data
- St. Jude Gets FDA Approval For Wireless Transmitter to Monitor Implanted Cardiac Devices