ACC Certifies Software Vendor for its Acute Myocardial Infarction Registry
December 17, 2009 – The American College of Cardiology (ACC) recently certified LUMEDX, a provider of integrated cardiovascular imaging and information systems, as an ACC-NCDR ACTION Registry-GWTG software vendor.
The new ACC-NCDR ACTION Registry-GWTG is a unified registry collecting data for patients with acute myocardial infarction. LUMEDX’s Export to ACTION Registry-GWTG solution collects data at the point of care and submits it electronically to the ACC-NCDR, streamlining registry participation.
Export to ACTION Registry-GWTG software helps enhance data integrity, comply with ACC/AHA guidelines, run reports internally, monitor program performance, and improve outcomes. The Export to ACTION Registry-GWTG module is the latest in a suite of applications developed to help hospitals meet the growing demand for accessible data and straightforward national registry participation. These tools enable easy data collection while providing hospitals with the access and flexibility they need to get the most out of their data.
For more information: www.lumedx.com/ACTION
More like this
- ACC Certifies Lumedx for Software Interoperability Between Four Registries
- Hospital Implements Lumedx CVIS to Support Multi-Site Heart and Vascular Center
- GE Works with ACC to Develop Registry Software
- LUMEDX Certified as an ACC-NCDR CARE Registry Software Vendor
- LUMEDX Receives ACC-NCDR CARE Registry Vendor Certification