ACC: Digirad's Triple-Head Camera Offers Greater Image Acquisition Efficiency
The Cardius 3 XPO triple-head camera features fourth- generation High Definition Solid-State Detectors (HDSD) that offer up to a 38 percent greater image acquisition efficiency for cardiac SPECT over dual-head systems and a patient positioning system that permits imaging patients weighing up to 500 pounds.
More like this
- Triple-Head Camera Offers Greater Image Acquisition Efficiency
- Digirad Corporation Features Latest in Volume CT (VCT) Attenuation Correction
- Gamma Camera Designed for Nuclear Cardiac Imaging
- Digirad’s New Reconstruction Software Speeds SPECT Procedures
- Digirad's New Reconstruction Software Speeds SPECT Procedures