ACC: Siemens’ All-New Soarian CVIS Spans Entire Cardiovascular Continuum of Care
Siemens has introduced the completely redesigned Soarian Cardiology 2.0, which has become an integral part of Nebraska Heart Hospital’s strategy to be at the forefront of treating cardiovascular disease by pursuing comprehensive solutions. The CIVS blends cardiac imaging via syngoDynamics and information technology (IT) to optimize clinical performance and help improve patient outcomes.
The Web-based, thin client system is a comprehensive solution that addresses the entire cardiovascular continuum of care, utilizing patient data many times that has been entered just once. It helps physicians deliver effective cardiac care from admission to discharge and follow-up by providing secure access to images via syngo Dynamics and patient data to give healthcare providers anywhere and anytime access to complete clinical information.
Soarian Cardiology 2.0 is highly scalable solution, applicable for offices, imaging clinics, hospitals and multi-facility enterprise health systems.
More like this
- CVIS Spans Entire Cardiovascular Continuum of Care
- Siemens’ All-New Soarian CVIS Spans Entire Cardiovascular Continuum of Care
- Multimodality Network Improves Efficiency of Clinical Procedures
- Siemens Emphasizes Imaging Workflow, Decision Support at HIMSS
- Siemens Showcases Cardio Suite Designed with Workflow Options