Advanced Visualization Software Interfaces With iPad
April 6, 2010 – An upgrade to a popular advanced visualization software suite now allows support for the iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad. The release of version 4.4.5 of the Aquarius iNtuition server-based software provides access to images and advanced visualization through an intuitive, mobile and multitouch user interface.
The iPad application was ready in time for the iPad’s commercial release April 3. A video showing its use on the iPad can be found at http://bit.ly/bmvz65.
TeraRecon said it is working with a few key facilities to explore the possibilities of the new medium.
For more information: www.terarecon.com
More like this
- Decision Support Offered in Advanced Visualization Software
- TeraRecon Offers Multisite Connection with iNtuition UNLIMITED
- Vascular, Cardiovascular Imaging Gets Upgraded Toolkit
- TeraRecon's iNtuition 3D Solution Showcases Endovascular, Surgical Planning
- TeraRecon Introduces Aquarius iNtuition for Cardiac Imaging