AF Summit Returns to Heart Rhythm 2009
January 28, 2009 - The AF Summit returns this year during Heart Rhythm 2009, set for May 13-16 in Boston, after a sold-out event at Heart Rhythm 2007.
This one-and-a-half-day summit will highlight the latest advances in atrial fibrillation and including a jointly sponsored session with the American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS).
The sessions on Wednesday, May 13 will cover pushing the envelope of scientific and personal discovery, ablative intervention in 2010, ablation vs. surgery for AF and a keynote by Dr. J. Craig Venter.
On Thursday, May 14 the course will cover critical issues in AF therapy and outcome based report cards
In addition to the AF Summit, there are also hundreds of other informative, educational sessions with world-renowned faculty members.
Register early to ensure your seat at ticketed functions and secure a hotel reservation.
For more information: www.hrsonline.org
More like this
- Endosense Receives CE Mark for its TactiCath Force Sensing Ablation Catheter
- CTO Summit Set for Feb 5-6 in New York
- HRS President Passes the Gavel
- Webinar Reviews the Role of 3D ICE, Mapping in Ablation of Ventricular Outflow Tract Tachycardia
- Biosense Webster Presented Complete Ablation Portfolio at HRS 2008