Agfa to Highlight Cardio PACS at RSNA 2009
October 16, 2009 - At the 95th annual RSNA meeting, Nov. 29-Dec 4, in Chicago, Agfa Healthcare will show how IMPAX Cardiovascular is designed to support heart and vascular diagnostics and documentation.
Supporting good clinical practice in imaging and reporting, IMPAX Cardiovascular can help deliver enhanced heart and vascular diagnostics and documentation. At RSNA 2009, visitors will view the solution’s support for diagnostic and interventional workflow. Designed to enrich the physician experience with medical images, full fidelity final reports and graphs, and resting and stress ECG, IMPAX Cardiovascular delivers innovative features, including advanced image management functionalities, structured reporting, and secure enterprise-wide access to diagnostic data.
IMPAX Cardiovascular supports EHR compatible thin-client review and sign-off. With our newest offering, SCCT-compliant review and reporting for CTA, Agfa Healthcare helps to facilitate communication and improve productivity by making relevant, standardized information available throughout the enterprise.
For more information: www.agfa.com
More like this
- Agfa HealthCare Signs IMPAX Cardiovascular Agreement with Antwerp University Hospital
- Cardio PACS Addresses Diagnostic Imaging Needs, Workflow
- Agfa HealthCare IMPAX Cardiovascular Offers Imaging, Reporting Solutions
- Agfa Highlights Clinical IT Systems
- Agfa Interfaces With Cedaron Solution for Cardiology Outcomes Management