Agfa Rolls Out New CIIMS for Multimodality Environments
July 5, 2007 - Agfa HealthCare presented its completely integrated CVIS-radiology PACS with full-featured echocardiography image and reporting capabilities at the 18th annual American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) Scientific Sessions in June 2007 in Seattle, WA, USA.
The PACS is a result of combined technologies from Agfa and Heartlab, Inc., integrating systems for cardiology diagnosis workflow. Agfa’s CVIS is suitable for multimodality cardiology environments, including cardiac catheterization, echocardiography, non-invasive vascular, nuclear cardiology and ECG (electrocardiogram) data management to create a single integrated cardiovascular information system.
The CVIS delivers features that include multimodality cardiovascular image review, tightly integrated structured results management and vendor-neutral ECG management.
For more information: www.agfa.com
More like this
- CV Information System Works to Integrate Multiple Cardiology Environments
- Agfa Strives for Cardiac Care Customer Satisfaction
- Enhanced Cardio-PACS Delivers One Toolkit With Efficiency Tools
- Agfa CV Suite Combines Cardio Images, Structured Reports
- Agfa HealthCare IMPAX Cardiovascular Offers Imaging, Reporting Solutions