Agile Trac Helps Track People, Assets
The AgileTrac system uses real time location system (RTLS) technology to track the locations of people and devices critical to advancing patient flow through the hospital. The system integrates key events and data from other clinical IT systems in the hospital in addition to its collection of real time data that is automatically fed into the system to manage patient workflow. The patient workflow is managed through an engine that integrates the data with proprietary algorithms to provide next steps, status updates, and notifications as patients and resources move through the facility. Critical operational status updates are visible in real time on various dashboard views throughout the hospital.
More like this
- Ekahau Asset Tracking Improves Quality of Care in Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- WEB EXCLUSIVE - RFID Tracking Can Help Increase Efficiency, Reduce Equipment Costs
- WaveMark Selected to Track Supplies at 70 VA Cath Labs in Real Time
- Amelior Tracker Locates People, Equipment in Healthcare Facilities
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center Adopts RadarFind Tracking Technology