Agile Trac Helps Track People, Assets
The AgileTrac system uses real time location system (RTLS) technology to track the locations of people and devices critical to advancing patient flow through the hospital. The system integrates key events and data from other clinical IT systems in the hospital in addition to its collection of real time data that is automatically fed into the system to manage patient workflow. The patient workflow is managed through an engine that integrates the data with proprietary algorithms to provide next steps, status updates, and notifications as patients and resources move through the facility. Critical operational status updates are visible in real time on various dashboard views throughout the hospital.
More like this
- Agile Trac Helps Track People, Assets
- AeroScout, Hill-Rom Join Forces for Integrated Wireless Asset, Patient Tracking
- Cath Lab RFID Tracking Reaps Big ROI
- Patient Care Technology Systems Releases New Software to Locate People, Equipment
- RFID Tracking Can Help Increase Efficiency, Reduce Equipment Costs