Ambucor Expands Pacemaker, ICD Monitoring Programs
January 5, 2012 – Ambucor Health Solutions (AHS) has said it is expanding its cardiovascular implantable electronic devices (CIED) monitoring program for pacemaker and implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) monitoring services.
“Our experience in implementing successful CIED patient monitoring programs for our customers has solidified our view that this is a clinically valuable service line that will continue to be critical for proper patient care in the future healthcare landscape,” said Dan Pawlik, vice president of AHS.
The program enables providers to gain better control of their CIED population and the extensive data management involved from both trans-telephonic and web remote platforms, and to benefit both clinically and economically.
For more information: www.ambucor.net/monitoring
More like this
- Solution to Improve Clinical and Financial Outcomes in Ambulatory ECG, EP Device Monitoring
- HRS, EHRA Release Expert Consensus on Monitoring Cardiovascular Implantable Devices
- ScottCare Launches Innovations in Management of Cardiac Implantable Device Data
- Medicare to Stop Paying for Infections Following Pacemaker, Defibrillator Implants
- ICD Remote Monitoring Helps Maximize Device