ANGIO Mentor Cath Lab Simulators Provide Practice for Multiple Disciplines
The Simbionix ANGIO Mentor family of cath lab simulators provide hands-on practice for multiple disciplines in an extensive and complete simulated environment of interventional endovascular procedures. Interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons can use it to perform complete procedures, as well as acquiring basic skills.
Using the ANGIO Mentor clinicians will be able to perform a diagnostic angiogram by inserting a catheter into an artery under fluoroscopic guidance, with subsequent injection of contrast material and imaging of the entire vascular distribution. Users can also assess the significance of vascular occlusive diseases, as well as the outcome of an interventional procedure, by monitoring intra-arterial pressure gradients (FFR). The system can perform full angioplasty balloon dilation procedures, stenting or implantation of other interventional devices. The system monitors patient vital signs and allows for full neurological exams and administration of drugs.
For more information: www.simbionix.com
More like this
- ANGIO Mentor Simulates Interventional Procedures
- Simbionix Releases New Structural Heart Procedure Simulator Models
- Simbionix Releases Endovascular Basic Skills Training Module
- FDA Clears Simbionix TEVAR, EVAR and Carotid Intervention Simulators
- Patent Granted for Simbionix Procedure Rehearsal Studio