Angiotech Launches Quill SRS MONODERM for Wound Closure
June 17, 2008 - Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Inc. recently launched marketing of its Quill SRS MONODERM for superficial wound closure.
The product will be available immediately for distribution and sale in the U.S. and Europe.
Quill SRS MONODERM, which is made from a rapidly resorbing polymer, is intended primarily for superficial wound closure applications and indicated for soft tissue approximation where use of an absorbable suture is appropriate.
The company said MONODERM is intended primarily for skin closure and will complement its Quill SRS product, which targets deeper layers of wound closure.
Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a global specialty pharmaceutical and medical device company that develops and markets treatment solutions for diseases or complications associated with medical device implants, surgical interventions and acute injury.
For more information: www.angiotech.com
More like this
- Angiotech Receives CE Mark Approval for Quill New Rapidly Resorbing Suture
- Angiotech Announces Sale of Interventional Products Business to Argon Medical Devices Inc.
- Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- MedX Announces Positive Results From Low-Level Laser Therapy Study in Wound Healing
- Study Supports Value of Serial Debridement in Chronic Wounds