Anticoagulation Management Software Helps Improve Patient Safety
May 21, 2008 - LUMEDX Corp., a provider of cardiovascular imaging and information systems (CVIS), introduced software today to manage data and track patients on long-term Coumadin (warfarin) therapy.
The company says its Anticoagulation Module empowers clinicians by making critical clinical information accessible immediately, improving patient care and safety. It is a part of LUMEDX’s suite of integrated cardiovascular imaging and information management tools, delivering a unified cardiovascular information systems solution.
The Anticoagulation Module increases efficiency by automating the workflow to track lab values, dosages and complications. It makes records immediately accessible, on or off site and helps satisfy new JCAHO patient safety goals for anticoagulation therapy.
The module is also said to promote quality of data by eliminating hard-to-read handwritten records and redundant data entry.
For more information: www.lumedx.com
More like this
- CVIS Integration Automates Anticoagulation Therapy
- Continuing Warfarin Therapy is Safe for Patients Undergoing Surgery
- St. Peter’s Cardiac Center Deploys Lumedx Analytics Solution for Better Intelligence
- New Cardiology Software Records Heart Transplants
- Hospital Implements Lumedx CVIS to Support Multi-Site Heart and Vascular Center