Aquilion 64 CT Delivers Thin Slice, Workflow Enhancements
The Toshiba Aquilion CT line’s product platform design reportedly allows for all customers to benefit from Toshiba’s Quantum Advantage, delivering the industry’s thinnest slice thickness at 0.5-millimeter isotropic slices, whether using an Aquilion 4-slice, 8-slice, 16-slice, 32-slice or 64-slice.
Aquilion CT enhancements include PhaseXact, which automatically locates the optimal phase of the heartbeat, SureSubtraction, which reportedly reduces the time to diagnose a neurovascular CT digital subtraction exam by automating and streamlining bone subtraction and SurePlaque, which allows clinicians to easily view vessels for coronary remodeling and quantification.
More like this
- Aquilion 64 CT Delivers Thin Slice, Workflow Enhancements
- Frost & Sullivan Awards Philips’ Brilliance iCT 256 Slice, iCT SP 128 Slice CT Systems
- FDA Clears Toshiba’s Aquilion RXL 16-Slice CT Scanner
- Software Upgrades Improve 320-Slice CT, Lowers Dose
- Costs vs. Benefits: Comparing 64-Slice to 256, 320-Slice CT