ASE Elects New President
June 21, 2007 - The American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) today announced the election of Thomas Ryan, M.D., director of the Ohio State University Heart Center in Columbus, OH and heart ultrasound expert, as its new president through June 2008.
Dr. Ryan holds the John G. and Jeanne McCoy chair in cardiovascular medicine at Ohio State University and is director of the Richard Ross Heart Hospital at the Ohio State University Medical Center.
“Its a great honor to have the opportunity to lead this outstanding group of healthcare professionals,” said Dr. Ryan. “ASE has always been committed to excellence in cardiovascular ultrasound and to supporting our members and promoting the health and well-being of our patients, and I’m excited to help continue that reputation.”
For more information: www.asecho.org
More like this
- Duke Ultrasound Specialist to Lead OSU Heart Center
- Doctors' Diagnosis: Physicians, Dentists Have Anemic Web Site Presence
- Choosing Wisely Campaign Promotes Conversations Between Physicians and Patients About Appropriate Care Testing
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Vision RT Increases AlignRT Sales to TrueBeam Facilities in U.S.