BioTelemetry Inc. Announces Acquisition of Biomedical Systems Corp.’s Cardiac Patient Services Business
March 24, 2014 — BioTelemetry Inc. entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the cardiac patient services business of Biomedical Systems Corp. (BMS) for aggregate consideration of $8.65 million at closing. Post integration, the acquisition is expected to generate $8.0 to $9.0 million in revenue and $2.5 to $3.0 million in EBITDA on an annualized basis. The transaction is expected to close in early April.
All assets necessary to run the Holter monitor, cardiac event and mobile telemetry service lines are transferring to BioTelemetry, including the Century Holter Analysis System, a fast and accurate software platform with multiple configurations designed to satisfy the needs of small and large volume accounts. The analysis software works seamlessly with the full line of BioTelemetry Holter recorders, including the recently U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-cleared 14-day Holter, CardioKey.
For more information: www.biotelinc.com
More like this
- BioTelemetry Inc. Announces Acquisition of Biomedical Systems Corp.’s Cardiac Patient Services Business
- BioTelemetry Inc. Announces Finalization of Settlement with Department of Justice
- FDA Clears Mobile Cardiac Telemetry System
- Disposable Cardiac Monitor Offers Patient Comfort
- NEJM Study Finds Insertable Cardiac Monitors Detect AF in Stroke Patients Better Than Standard Care