Biotronik Devices and Leads Available for Veterans Affairs Clients
February 7, 2014
February 7, 2014 — Biotronik, a manufacturer of implantable cardiac devices and wireless remote monitoring technologies, has been added to the list of cardiac rhythm management (CRM) device suppliers to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
The Veterans Health Administration is America’s largest integrated health care system with over 1,700 sites of care, serving 8.76 million veterans each year.
The Biotronik DX System, the company’s most recent offering in the United States, provides dual-chamber sensing with a single lead. It joins Biotronik Home Monitoring remote patient management system, which allows continuous, automatic wireless remote monitoring of patient status and device status with daily updates.
For more information: www.biotronik.com
More like this
- European Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Expected to Double by 2017
- Report: Implantable Defibrillators to Drive CRM Market Over Next Five Years
- Sorin Group, Orange Business Services to Develop Remote Monitoring for Cardiac Patients
- ScottCare Launches Innovations in Management of Cardiac Implantable Device Data
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring Approved in Europe to Replace Hospital Visits