Biotronik Wins Cardiac Rhythm Management Contract
September 19, 2007 - Biotronik announced that it has been awarded a full-service cardiac rhythm management (CRM) contract with Premier Purchasing Partners L.P., a healthcare purchasing alliance, which will allow Premier members to purchase Biotronik pacemakers, implantable defibrillators and cardiac resynchronization devices at exceptional savings.
The new agreement marks the first time that Biotronik has offered its full product portfolio to the Premier alliance on contract.
The news comes after Premier awarded Biotronik in June 2007 its Pinnacle Award for supplier performance that meets and exceeds the expectations of Premier and its members. The 2007 Premier Pinnacle Award was presented to 13 out of 720 contracted suppliers who have consistently achieved ratings of 95 percent or higher on Premier's scorecard system.
For more information: www.biotronik.com and www.premierinc.com
More like this
- Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Receives Pinnacle Award from Premier
- Premier Honors Healthcare Companies for Outstanding Performance
- Lantheus Awarded Supplier Agreement with Premier for Radiopharmaceutical Products
- Lantheus Awarded Premier Agreements For Ultrasound, MRI Contrast Agents
- Adroit Medical Systems Awarded Premier Supplier Contract for Temperature Therapy Systems