Blackford Analysis Introduces Imaging Software in Middle East
February 3, 2014
Feburary 3, 2014 — Blackford Analysis, a provider of software products that accelerate comparison of medical images, introduced its products to the Middle Eastern market at the Arab Health Congress 2014 in Dubai.
Designed to be integrated directly into any image viewer, such as a PACS, Advanced Visualization Viewer or Universal Viewer, Blackford Analysis’ products work within existing systems to enable instant comparison of multiple image studies.
The software includes:
- Blackford MatchedCrosshairs to allow users to click once on a location in any scan to instantly find the same location in multiple scans from different timepoints and/or different modalities (CT, MRI or PET).
- Blackford MatchedView to automatically compensate for changes in patient position and acquisition planes between scans, automatically presenting views of compared exams in the same position and plane and enabling like-for-like comparison.
- Blackford AutoSync to perform slice synchronization across exams automatically, regardless of differences in acquisition protocol and patient positioning.
- Blackford Fusion to display accurate anatomical location of functional imaging findings by displaying fused views of exams from the same, hybrid, or complementary modalities.
For more information: www.blackfordanalysis.com
More like this
- Blackford Analysis Launches Range of Image Comparison Products at RSNA 2013
- Intelerad Partners With Blackford Analysis to Automate Multi-Study Image Comparisons
- Blackford Analysis Introduces SDK for Image Comparison Acceleration at HIMSS 2014
- Blackford Analysis Ltd.
- Fovia, Blackford Analysis Collaborate to Provide 3-D Registration for Medical OEMs