Blood Flow Velocity Visualized without Overlap
The compact ProSound Alpha 7 ultrasound system from Aloka features Directional eFLOW, which visualizes blood flow dynamics from low to high velocity flow reportedly without overlapping and with a high degree of accuracy. Also included are basic imaging performance enhancements with Broadband Harmonics, ExPHD (Extended Pure Harmonic Detection) and high temporal resolution to aid in the diagnoses of fetal heart conditions.
More like this
- Aloka Demos New ProSound Diagnostic Ultrasound System
- RSNA TEST Aloka Demos New ProSound Diagnostic Ultrasound System
- ALOKA Features Upgrades for ProSound Alpha 7 Diagnostic Ultrasound ECR 2009
- Olympus Endoscopes Now Powered by Ultrasound Processor
- Hitachi Introduces New Dedicated Ultrasound Company at RSNA 2011