Blood Pressure Monitor Provides Accuracy, Comfort
A new spot blood pressure monitoring product from Medwave can now be sold and marketed in the U.S.
Primo is a handheld device that's placed on the wrist and has accuracy comparable to that of an invasive arterial catheter. When on the wrist, the user presses a start key, and within approximately 12 seconds blood pressure and pulse rate values are displayed. The device requires no calibration or routine maintenance, and is compact, lightweight and comfortable for the patient.
More like this
- Portable BP Monitor Nearly as Accurate as Arterial Catheter
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure Monitors: Considerations for Intensive Care Patients
- Noninvasive Alternative Measures BP at Radial Artery
- Stand-Alone NIBP Monitor with SpO2, Built-In Printer Options for Bedside or Transport
- Blood Pressure Monitor Manufacturer Signs $1.8 million Deal