Body Suit Provides Layer of Rapidly Flowing Coolant
Rapidly cooling a patient's core temperature, the ThermoSuit System consists of a disposable body suit and a means to pump coolant within the suit over the skin of the patient.
It is the first device for patient temperature management that provides a thin layer of rapidly flowing liquid coolant in direct contact with the skin.
More like this
- Technology Rapidly Cools Patient Core Temperatures
- Life Recovery Systems Earns Three-Year Agreement For Distribution of ThermoSuit System
- Study Targets Temperature Within 30 Minutes After Heart Attack
- New Cooling Method Debuts for Cardiac Emergencies
- Temperature Modulation Can Save Cardiac Arrest Victims