Boston Scientific Adds New Feature to Its CRF Therapy
Boston Scientific has launched new software enabling its Left Ventricular (LV) Offset feature in the CONTAK RENEWAL, RENEWAL 3, and RENEWAL 3 RF cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators (CRT-D). LV Offset allows physicians to further fine-tune synchronization of the heart by allowing adjustment of the delay between right and left ventricular pacing, which helps physicians provide more tailored care for heart failure patients.
The software will operate on the ZOOM LATITUDE programmer and allows patients who have already been implanted with a CONTAK RENEWAL, RENEWAL 3 or RENEWAL 3 RF CRT-D to have the LV Offset feature activated. The LV Offset feature can be enabled by the ZOOM LATITUDE programmer during a patient's routine in-clinic visit. Boston Scientific CRM will begin providing the FDA- approved software to physicians in the coming weeks.
For more information visit www.bostonscientific.com.
More like this
- FDA Approves Three Solutions for Rhythm Management
- Remote Monitoring Helps Clinicians Deliver More Efficient Care
- Patient Management System Cleared for ICD, CRT-D Use
- Boston Scientific to Pay $296 Million Settlement for Guidant FDA Violations
- FDA Approves Three Products for Cardiac Rhythm Management