Boston Scientific Signs Distribution Agreement in Japan
January 24, 2011 – Boston Scientific has reached an agreement with Fukuda Denshi to market and sell its cardiac rhythm management (CRM) devices and accessories throughout Japan. Fukuda Denshi will begin distributing the CRM products this quarter.
Fukuda Denshi has been operating in Japan for more than 70 years.
For more information: www.bostonscientific.com
More like this
- Report: Implantable Defibrillators to Drive CRM Market Over Next Five Years
- European Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Expected to Double by 2017
- Sorin Group, Orange Business Services to Develop Remote Monitoring for Cardiac Patients
- Boston Scientific Resolves FDA’s ’05 Guidant Deficiencies
- Healthcare Providers to Save with the Fukuda Denshi, Amerinet Choice Supply Agreement