Bracco Focuses on Contrast Agent, Delivery Management at ACC
April 4, 2008 - Bracco Diagnostics featured its Isovue contrast agent and its Acist CVi Contrast Management System, plus CardioGen-82 at ACC 2008.
Isovue is a nonionic low osmolar contrast agent used in more than 236 million procedures worldwide. The agent is designed to be safe to minimize risk of thromboembolic events during angiographic procedures.
For safe delivery of contrast agents, the Acist CVi Contrast Management System provides an automated, reproducible contrast delivery system designed to streamline angiographic procedures. The Acist CVi System features: cardiac and vascular procedure protocols; continuous, in-line hemodynamic monitoring; X-ray image synchronization with many manufacturers; automatic syringe refill from contrast source into multi-use syringe; flexible, low profile equipment configuration (on table or cart); and system feedback: air column detection sensors, contrast tracking, large-injection alert and flow rate and volume.
CardioGen-82 is a generator-based PET agent reimbursed for the evaluation of coronary artery disease.
For more information:
More like this
- Bracco, Lantheus Partner to Promote CardioGen 82 for PET Perfusion Imaging
- FDA: Stop Using CardioGen-82 Due to Increased Radiation Exposure
- MDS Nordion Manufactures CardioGen-82 Cardiac Imaging Agent
- FDA Releases Preliminary Findings From Ongoing CardioGen-82 Investigations
- Plans Made for Market Reintroduction of CardioGen-82