Cardiac PACS Integrates Advanced 2-D/3-D Echo Quantification Tools
August 30, 2010 – A portfolio of advanced quantification solutions for 2-D and 4-D ultrasound imaging were added to ScImage’s PicomEnterprise picture archiving and communications system (PACS). It now directly integrates TomTec’s portfolio of echo quantification solutions.
The software’s clinical contribution to the decision-making process is intuitive and easy-to-use. All major ultrasound vendors provide 3-D capable systems, which makes 3-D available to nearly every lab.
ScImage and TomTec teamed up to offer seamless integration between their respective products, providing 3-D workflow in clinical practice. The integration facilitates and improves access to 3-D data through ScImage’s PicomEnterprise PACS for cardiology implementations. Through the integration of 2-D and 3-D imaging patient care as well as efficiency and productivity can be improved.
For more information: www.scimage.com
More like this
- Ultrasound Image Visualization Capabilities Enhanced, Connects to Philips Systems
- New Fetal Heart, 3D Breast Ultrasound Analysis Software Released
- Echo Analysis, Measurement Tools Added to Agfa PACS
- Mortara Instrument and ScImage Announce DICOM ECG Collaboration
- Mortara, ScImage Partner for DICOM ECG Collaboration