Cardiac Science’s Newest Quinton Q-Stress System Boasts Connectivity Enhancements
October 22, 2008 - Cardiac Science announced today the launch of the new Quinton Q-Stress 4.0, the ninth generation of its diagnostic stress testing technology, which reportedly connects with virtually everything needed for enhanced workflow and reporting, including HIS/EMR, email, network storage and nuclear and echo systems.
Connectivity enhancements in Q-Stress 4.0 improve bi-directional communication and increase the amount of data Q-Stress can send and receive, minimizing errors and lost data. With the full disclosure option every beat can be captured and reviewed and the entire test can be saved and sent to a desktop workstation, network, or EMR for storage and remote viewing.
Q-Stress 4.0 includes:
- New, customizable summary reports. Technicians can customize report layout and content for each physician’s specific needs.
- New, ramped protocol generator. Creates multiple protocols for treadmills / ergometers and simplifies changes to exercise durations and effort levels “on the fly.”
- QuikLists feature. Easy-to-learn workflows, intuitive icons and controls, and a QuikLists feature to help speed data entry for comments.
- Proprietary algorithms, baseline wander, and motion artifact filters. Reduce noise and produce clean ECG tracings at all speeds and grades, minimizing the need for repeat tests.
Q-Stress 4.0 is compatible with Ergoline and Corival ergometers as well as the Trackmaster TMX425, and USB treadmills. It comes in nine languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese.
For more information: www.cardiacscience.com.
More like this
- Cardiac Science Launches Ninth Generation Quinton Q-Stress with Connectivity Enhancements
- Cardiac Science Adds DICOM Connectivity to Stress Testing System
- Integrated MWTA Module for Stress Testing Introduced
- Q-Stress Offers Modem Access, Customized Features
- Q-Stress 4.0 Features Customizable Summary Reports