Cardiac Science Announces ECG Informatics Connectivity with Greenway Medical Technologies
December 21, 2007 - Cardiac monitoring, defibrillation and rehabilitative products maker Cardiac Science Corp. said today it completed the connectivity of its HeartCentrix ECG informatics software with Greenway Medical Technology’s PrimeSuite electronic medical record (EMR) solution.
Connecting Cardiac Science’s Burdick and Quinton brand ECG, exercise stress, and Holter devices with Greenway’s PrimeSuite solution will help physicians to streamline the diagnostic cardiology workflow in their offices, eliminating a source of data transcription errors and providing the physician with a unified view of patient diagnostic data. With HeartCentrix ECG informatics, physicians have immediate access to electronically view or edit a patient’s test results and later retrieve the data from PrimeSuite.
For more information: www.greenwaymedical.com
More like this
- Cardiac Science Adds NextGen as Certified EMR System Partner
- Cardiac Science Connects ECG Solution to EMR System Partners
- ACC: Cardiac Science Launches Communication Software, Signs Agreement with GEMMS
- Cardiac Science Connects With EMR Partner Sage
- Cardiac Science Offers New Connectivity with GE Centricity EMR