Cardiac Science Connects ECG Solution to EMR System Partners
April 3, 2008 - Cardiac Science Corp. reported at ACC that it completed certification for its HeartCentrix ECG informatics software with NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, connecting diagnostic devices and EMR systems together designed for office-wide efficiencies and a greater ROI on the EMR investment.
NextGen is a developer and provider of computer-based practice management and electronic medical record (EMR) systems for medical group practices and healthcare systems. The NextGen EMR system will enable users to use the HeartCentrix informatics software. In addition, the integration will be leveraged through the tens of thousands in Cardiac Science's installed base of customers.
Designed to integrate EMR and other information systems, HeartCentrix solutions aims to help streamline workflow in multiple healthcare environments. HeartCentrix, which is said to enable data transfer from Burdick and Quinton electrocardiograph (ECG) devices, cardiac stress, and Holter monitoring devices to physician EMR software, can be installed with a new NextGen EMR implementation, or just as easily into an existing NextGen account.
For more information: www.cardiacscience.com
More like this
- Cardiac Science Adds NextGen as Certified EMR System Partner
- ACC: Cardiac Science Launches Communication Software, Signs Agreement with GEMMS
- Cardiac Science Connects With EMR Partner Sage
- Cardiac Science Offers New Connectivity with GE Centricity EMR
- HeartCentrix 6.2 Connects EMR for Access to ECG, Stress, Holter Tests