Cardiac Science Connects With EMR Partner Sage
April 16, 2009 - Cardiac Science Corp., maker of AED, ECG, cardiac stress test, cardiac rehab, and Holter devices that connect to EMR and HIS systems, said today it completed certification for its HeartCentrix ECG connectivity software with Sage Intergy electronic medical records (EMR) system.
Sage's Intergy clients will be able to communicate with HeartCentrix connectivity software from Cardiac Science, pulling data directly from monitoring devices into the EMR. Similarly, Cardiac Science's customers can choose Sage as their EMR partner and be assured of connectivity.
HeartCentrix enables seamless data transfer from Burdick and Quinton brand electrocardiograph devices, cardiac stress, and Holter monitoring devices to physician EMR software. It can be installed with a new Sage Intergy EMR implementation or into an existing Intergy system.
For more information: www.cardiacscience.com, www.sagehealth.com
More like this
- Cardiac Science Adds NextGen as Certified EMR System Partner
- ACC: Cardiac Science Launches Communication Software, Signs Agreement with GEMMS
- Cardiac Science Connects ECG Solution to EMR System Partners
- Cardiac Science Announces ECG Informatics Connectivity with Greenway Medical Technologies
- Cardiac Science Offers New Connectivity with GE Centricity EMR