Cardiac Science Offers New Connectivity with GE Centricity EMR
July 25, 2011 — Cardiac Science Corp., manufacturer of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and diagnostic cardiac monitoring devices, announced the new capability of direct communication between its HeartCentrix connectivity solution and the GE Healthcare Centricity EMR system.
This integration solution will provide thousands of physicians with the ability to connect Cardiac Science devices to GE Centricity EMR. The system supports both purpose-built and PC-based cardiology devices, including the new Cardiac Science CareCenter MD diagnostic workstation. HeartCentrix can connect with new and existing Centricity systems, including versions 9.2 and higher.
The Cardiac Science HeartCentrix connectivity solution gives physician offices and cardiology practices the ability to send data from their diagnostic and monitoring devices into EMR systems. By eliminating manual transcription processes, HeartCentrix helps streamline workflow and create efficiencies.
For more information: www.cardiacscience.com
More like this
- Cardiac Science Adds NextGen as Certified EMR System Partner
- HeartCentrix 6.2 Connects EMR for Access to ECG, Stress, Holter Tests
- ACC: Cardiac Science Launches Communication Software, Signs Agreement with GEMMS
- Cardiac Science Connects With EMR Partner Sage
- Cardiac Science Connects ECG Solution to EMR System Partners