Cardiac Science to Supply Q-Tel Data to AACVPR Cardiac Rehabilitation Registry
July 12, 2012 — Cardiac Science Corporation announced it will provide data from its Quinton Q-Tel Rehabilitation Management Systems to the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation's (AACVPR) Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Registry.
The Web-based registry is the first of its kind in the United States and will provide cardiac rehabilitation professionals with means to track, document and communicate patient outcomes and program performance.
When launched, the registry will allow cardiac rehabilitation professionals to track patient outcomes and program performance in accord with evidence-based guidelines. In addition, it will demonstrate the positive impact of cardiac rehabilitation on morbidity, mortality, physical function and quality of life for heart patients in the United States.
For more information: www.cardiacscience.com
More like this
- Mortara Releases Cardiac Rehabilitation Solution Connecting Quinton Q-Tel RMS to AACVPR Registry
- Cardiac Science Simplifies Cardiac Rehab Management With Quinton Q-Tel RMS
- Cardiac Science Releases News Cardiac Rehab Management System
- New Cardiac Rehab System Connects to EMR
- New Cardiac Rehab System Connects