Cardiac Support Pump Offers Consistent, Steady Compressions
The AutoPulse Non-invasive Cardiac Support Pump is an automated, portable device with an easy-to-use, load-distributing LifeBand that squeezes the entire chest, improving blood flow to the heart and brain during sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The AutoPulse may offer a significant advantage over manual CPR, moving blood more consistently than human providers. AutoPulse delivers high-quality, uninterrupted chest compressions to maintain myocardial and cerebral perfusion. Additionally, it offers the benefit of freeing up rescuers to focus on other life-saving interventions.
More than 5,000 AutoPulse devices are in use in hospital and emergency service organizations worldwide.
Zoll | www.zoll.com
More like this
- AutoPulse Automated Compression System Stores, Uploads Patient Data
- First Hospital in the U.K. Implements ZOLL AutoPulse in the Cath Lab
- Top Cardiac Center in Illinois Implements ZOLL AutoPulse
- Dutch Ambulance Service First to Purchase ZOLL Automated Compression-Defibrillation System
- California Hospital Implements ZOLL AutoPulse for CPR