Cardiac Support Pump Offers Consistent, Steady Compressions
The AutoPulse Non-invasive Cardiac Support Pump is an automated, portable device with an easy-to-use, load-distributing LifeBand that squeezes the entire chest, improving blood flow to the heart and brain during sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The AutoPulse may offer a significant advantage over manual CPR, moving blood more consistently than human providers. AutoPulse delivers high-quality, uninterrupted chest compressions to maintain myocardial and cerebral perfusion. Additionally, it offers the benefit of freeing up rescuers to focus on other life-saving interventions.
More than 5,000 AutoPulse devices are in use in hospital and emergency service organizations worldwide.
Zoll | www.zoll.com
More like this
- Cardiac Support Pump Offers Consistent, Steady Compressions
- Trends and Advances in Hemodynamic Support
- FDA Develops Regulations for Intra-aortic Balloon Pumps 40 Years After Their Introduction
- Costs Comparable Per Patient Between Impella and Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump at 90 Days
- VADs May Be More Effective Than Balloon Pumps