CardiacAssist VAD Users Explain Experiences With the TandemHeart at TCT
September 9, 2009 – CardiacAssist Inc. said yesterday it will exhibit its TandemHeart System in San Francisco at the TCT 2009 and will highlight speakers who have used the device in their cath labs.
CardiacAssist will host an evening symposium, “Clinical Innovations and TandemHeart Support,” by invitation only from 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 24, at Morton’s Steak House, 400 Post St., featuring presentations of cases that have saved patients’ lives at leading medical institutions across the country. Presenters will include: Dr. Steven Burstein, Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Angeles; Dr. Kirk Garrett, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York City; and Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, Va. Current and prospective customers who are interested in attending the symposium should visit CardiacAssist, booth 2005, to receive an invitation, or call (412) 963-7770, Ext. 247, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: www.cardiacassist.com
More like this
- CardiacAssist Partners with Mentice to Showcase Transseptal Puncture Training Simulation
- CardiacAssist Reaches New Milestone with 1000th TandemHeart Procedure
- Percutaneous VAD Users Explain Cases at Symposium During ACC
- CardiacAssist Expands Market Penetration of TandemHeart in Cath and EP Labs
- Cannula with Thin Wall Increases Percutaneous VAD Blood Flow