CardioArena Stores 3D, 4D Imaging Data
TomTec Imaging Systems recently announced that its new CardioArena, the network and imaging solution for cardiology, will be released in 2008.
The CardioArena platform is a solution for 2D, 3D and 4D imaging data, and serves as multimodality platform for all major medical imaging systems such as ultrasound, MRI and in the cath lab. For existing enterprise PACS and C-PACS environments, CardioArena is an add-on solution.
More like this
- TomTec Displays New Cardiac Workstation at ECR 2009
- TomTec Extends CardioArena Portfolio With Vascular Analysis Solution
- GE Healthcare, TomTec Imaging Cooperate in Cardiology IT
- FDA Clears TomTec Echo Solution for Strain, Time to Peak Velocity Analysis
- Agfa and TomTec Partner on Echocardiography Analysis and Measurement Solution