CardioComm, GE Extend OEM ECG Management Software Agreement
November 1, 2011 – CardioComm Solutions, a provider of hardware and software solutions for cardiovascular health management, announced the extension of their current OEM agreement with GE Healthcare. The agreement renewal means both companies will continue to play a role in the expanding cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices segment, forecast recently by MarketResearch.com to grow a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5 percent between now and 2017.
Approximately three years ago, CardioComm Solutions revealed plans to ship their Global ECG Management System (GEMS) software as part of a multi-year North American licensing, and subsequent OEM, agreement with GE Healthcare. Since then, GE has rebranded CardioComm’s GEMS as their non-invasive arrhythmia analysis and diagnostic data management systems, called Mars Event Station and Mars Event Station Lite. The collaboration has been beneficial for both companies as the new systems provide a high level of flexibility and stability to the cardiac arrhythmia management environment.
For more information: wwww.cardiocommsolutions.com, www.gehealthcare.com
More like this
- CardioComm Solutions Inc.
- CardioComm Exhibits Remote Mobile ECG Monitoring at MEDICA 2011
- Windows-Compatible ECG Monitoring System to be Released
- CardioComm Receives FDA Clearance for First Over-the-Counter Heart Monitoring Solution
- GEMS Air Wireless ECG Continuously Monitors Heart Rhythm Abnormalities