Cardiology-Specific Remote Troubleshooting Service
Remote CardiacIT Administrator, available on syngo Dynamics Server or Acom.Net, is a server maintenance package designed to ensure servers stay up and running.
Remote CardiacIT Administrator is a weekly monitoring solution that is manned by Siemens-certified technical engineers, who review system status events for application and server hardware errors, trends or potential problems with non-archived patient data said the company. On a weekly basis, Siemens-certified engineers are scheduled to check for administration errors; archive device and media log errors; perform remote repairs when possible; and notify customers when they need to take action. Additionally, the Siemens engineers can dispatch on-site service technicians if a remote fix is not possible, said the company.
The service is available on any Acom.net server or syngo Dynamics server. It works with those servers in conjunction with a Siemens Medical Solutions cardiac catheter lab, said Siemens.
More like this
- Cardiology-Specific Remote Troubleshooting Service
- ACC2: Siemens Releases Cardiology-Specific Remote Troubleshooting Service
- Siemens Highlights New Client-Server's Hotspot for Remote Access
- Client-Server Solution Offers On-the-Road Access to Real-Time CT Data
- PACS, RIS in Spanish Meets Latin American Radiology Needs