CardioNet Launches Wireless Event Monitor
November 20, 2012 — CardioNet Inc. announced the launch of its new wireless event monitor, wEvent.
"This new wireless device provides physicians a much improved replacement to their traditional event monitor," said Joseph Capper, president and chief executive officer of CardioNet. "The wEvent, unlike existing event monitors, offers wireless transmission of symptom and activity reporting, providing a higher level of patient convenience and better quality of information. Following the roll out of MCOTos earlier this year, wEvent marks our second major product launch of 2012.”
CardioNet is a provider of ambulatory, continuous, real-time outpatient management solutions for monitoring relevant and timely clinical information regarding an individual’s health. CardioNet’s initial efforts are focused on the diagnosis and monitoring of cardiac arrhythmias, or heart rhythm disorders, with a solution that it markets as Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry (MCOT).
For more information: www.cardionet.com
More like this
- CardioNet Acquires ECG Scanning and Medical Services Inc.
- CardioNet, AirStrip Partner to Expand Mobile Patient Monitoring
- CardioNet Launches iPad App for Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry
- LUMEDX CardioECG Streamlines ECG Management Without High Costs, Software Upgrades
- St. Jude Gets FDA Approval For Wireless Transmitter to Monitor Implanted Cardiac Devices