Cardiovascular Information System Improves FFR, Echo Integration
August 19, 2010 – The Horizon Cardiology cardiovascular information system (CVIS) version 12.2 is being released and provides performance and usability improvements. It offers workflow enhancements to the current CVIS and electrocardiogram (ECG) management products. It also improves the integrated of the fractional flow reserve (FFR) module.
McKesson said the new release also completes the echocardiographic imaging and reporting module by adding support for fetal, pediatric and congenital patients. The module provides a comprehensive workflow solution for any echo department, streamlining technician and physician throughput.
For more information: www.mckesson.com
More like this
- McKesson CVIS Features Improved Hemodynamic Monitoring, Revenue Management
- McKesson - Complete CVIS Workflow Engine
- CVIS Update Streamlines Processes at Pediatric Departments
- Hospitals Streamline Cardiovascular Care With Hemo Solution
- St. Rose Hospital Cardiologists Improving Care with McKesson Technology