Cardiovascular Institute Goes Paperless with SRSsoft
December 4, 2007 - SRSsoft today announced the Cardiovascular Institute of the South (CIS) has selected SRSsoft Clinical Manager as it transitions to a paperless chart environment.
CIS has 45 providers and more than 475 dedicated team members in 11 locations throughout southern Louisiana. The specialty practice includes cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons and thoracic surgeons who represent nearly every specialty in heart and vascular medicine.
According to David Konur, CEO of CIS, selecting SRS Clinical Manager offers a solution that will allow the practice to optimize workflow and become more efficient and effective in providing patient care.
For more information: www.srssoft.com
More like this
- TeraMedica, Dell Ink Global Hardware Reseller Agreement
- Agfa Highlights Clinical IT Systems
- eHealth Introduces New Service to Turn Film and Paper Records to Digital Data
- MEDRAD Reaches Milestone in Injection System Installations, Plans for Enhancements
- EMR, EHR and PACS Technology to Fit Variety of Needs on Display