Carestream Shows Zero-Footprint Viewer, Support for Mobile Devices
May 26, 2011 - Carestream Health’s Vue Motion zero-footprint, Web-based enterprise viewer enables convenient on-demand access to imaging data and patient information by clinicians anytime, anywhere. This viewer’s support of mobile devices such as Apple iPads and tablet PCs is pending U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) market clearance, but is available in other countries worldwide.
As an independent viewer, Vue Motion is PACS-agnostic and can be integrated to other vendors’ PACS systems, DICOM archives or XDS repositories. Because the viewer can be easily integrated with diverse departmental systems, clinicians and referring physicians can gain faster and easier access to patient data and images stored in various locations throughout a healthcare system.
The zero-footprint Vue Motion also eliminates the need to download software for data or image viewing. There are no storage or technology requirements for users’ mobile devices, PCs or workstations.
The viewer can also be embedded in a health information system (HIS) or electronic medical record (EMR) portal to enable authorized users across the enterprise to quickly and easily view patient data and images with a single log-in.
For more information: www.carestream.com
More like this
- Carestream Shows Zero-Footprint Viewer, Support for Mobile Devices
- Claron Showcases Nil Zero-Footprint Universal Mammography Viewer at ECR
- Zero-Footprint Viewer Enables Anywhere Access to Imaging Tools, EHR, Billing
- FDA Clears Claron NilRead Diagnostic Zero-Footprint Medical Image Viewer
- Claron Debuts Enhancements to Nil Zero-Footprint Viewers