Carestream SuperPACS Architecture Designed to Connect Disparate PACS
Carestream Health's SuperPACS architecture allows healthcare providers to efficiently connect disparate PACS at multiple sites throughout a healthcare system.
The SuperPACS architecture will provide an umbrella structure that communicates with existing PACS from multiple vendors to help create an efficient enterprise-wide PACS that will: offer a unified, common global worklist; use existing PACS systems, avoiding replacement costs; apply customer-defined rules to route specific types of exams to preferred radiologists for that specialty; and reportedly improve radiologist productivity through a single desktop with one user interface and one set of clinical application tools.
More like this
- Carestream Introduces New SuperPACS Architecture
- Zero-Footprint Viewer Enhances Convenience; SuperPACS Exchanges Patient Imaging Data Between Disparate RIS, PACS
- New Processors Help PACS Deliver Faster Server Performance
- Carestream Health Spotlights SuperPACS Architecture
- Carestream Health To Debut RIS/PACS, SuperPACS Architecture