Cerner Cardiovascular Solutions Automates ECG Viewing
Cerner cardiovascular solutions enable cardiologists to automate functions across the continuum of care. Built upon the Cerner Millennium architecture, Cerner’s PowerChart Cardiovascular solution unifies cardiovascular diagnostic activities, therapeutic interventions and follow-up regimens into a single workflow, integrated with the electronic health record (EHR). PowerChart Cardiovascular gives the cardiologist the ability to view images in context with Cerner’s cardiovascular workflow manager utilizing the integration with the Merge viewer.
PowerChart ECG is also a major Cerner Cardiovascular offering that provides a unique and comprehensive ability to receive, manage, display and report on electrocardiograms (ECGs) anywhere from within PowerChart and affiliated “Nets.” This offering makes Cerner the first company to provide full capabilities for the ECG from within the electronic health record. The PowerChart ECG Viewer component includes communication integration and clinical worklist functionality that presents a consolidated view of ECG information, visually incorporating prior encounters, critical results and observations.
For more information: www.cerner.com/imaging
More like this
- Cerner Offers Consolidated Cardiac EHR/Imaging IT
- Cardiovascular Solutions Enable Cardiologists to Automate Functions
- Cerner's Cardiovascular Solutions Enable Cardiologists to Automate Functions
- Interface Enables Use of RIS/PACS for ECG Storage, Editing
- ProVision Workstation Offers Quick Access to Image Repository