Chronos Joins Advisory Board of Interface Biologics Inc.
August 22, 2007 – Interface Biologics Inc. of Toronto announced Dr. Nicolas Chronos, M.D. was added to its Advisory Board.
Chronos is the chief medical and scientific officer of Saint Joseph's Research Institute (SJRI) at Saint Joseph's Hospital in Atlanta, where he directs pre-clinical and clinical research. He is a practicing interventional cardiologist for the Atlanta Cardiology Group and an adjunct professor of cardiology and medicine at Duke University.
"We were very pleased when Dr. Chronos agreed to serve on our Advisory Board," said Rich Sullivan, president and CEO of Interface Biologics. "His vast knowledge of research topics plus being a practicing cardiologist will be of great value not only to our drug eluting stent program, but to the company's entire portfolio of product platforms."
Interface Biologics Inc. is a privately held biomaterials company. The company develops and markets cutting edges polymer technologies that are programmed at the nano level for the combination medical device marketplace.
For more information: www.interfacebiologics.com
More like this
- St. Joseph's Healthcare System Selects INFINITT
- Atlanta Hospital to Open Robotic Surgery Training Center
- TECAB Procedures Now Available at Saint Joseph's Hospital in Georgia
- Phoenix Zoo Teams Up With Top Cardiac Surgeon to Save Oldest Mandrill in U.S.
- Radial Access Recovery Lounge Mimics Cafe Atmosphere