CIM Module Allows Analysis of Data from Multiple Sources
The new PicomCIM clinical information management module provides the ability to capture data from multiple points of care into a single repository and enables users to mine exam reports and procedural data for reporting purposes.
The module enables all imaging intensive departments throughout the facility to collect procedure data for future analysis. Data from ECG, echocardiography, cardiac catheterization, vascular, nuclear medicine, cardiac CT and various other modalities within radiology can be gathered and stored within PicomCIM. This creates a foundation for outcomes analysis, multimodality or multidepartment cross correlation of procedural data. Utilization and efficiency reports and longitudinal reporting for patient tracking or procedural outcomes can be created using the PicomCIM database.
More like this
- ScImage Showcases Variety of PACS/RIS Workflow Solutions
- ScImage Features New Reporting Module for Echocardiography
- PACS Organizes Information Across All Departments
- ScImage Boosts Cardiology Workflow With Innovative Clinical Reporting Framework
- ACC2: ScImage Announces Vascular Reporting Package for PicomEnterprise