Coding Guide for Heart Rhythm Procedures, Services 2009 Now Available
January 19, 2009 - Updated with 23 new codes, the Heart Rhythm Society’s “Coding Guide for Heart Rhythm Procedures and Services, 2009” provides valuable tools, up-to-date information, scenarios and resources to create efficiency and optimize reimbursement.
HRS said the coding guide is a must-have tool for any EP lab or any physician performing heart rhythm procedures and services. Coding e-mail updates will also be provided to alert users about reimbursement and coding changes that take place during the year.
HRS said the guide will help earn CEUs, offers more than 20 new CPT codes for device monitoring services, has a pull-out guide for the new cardiac device monitoring codes, and has new scenarios and a case-appointed index.
The price is $95 for HRS members and $125 for nonmembers. The cost does not include shipping.
For more information: www.HRSonline.org
More like this
- July 1 Marks the Launch of CMS Physician Quality Reporting Initiative
- New Category I CPT Codes for Impella Announced by AMA
- ACC/HRS Release Appropriate Use Criteria for ICDs, CRT
- CardioWest Artificial Heart Implants May Increase Hospital Reimbursements
- Drug Information Association Hosts Conference on Cardiovascular Safety, QT/Arrhythmia Assessment in Drug Development