Comprehensive Product Portfolio to Streamline Workflow, Digitize Patient Record
McKesson is improving healthcare through financial, administrative and clinical solutions combined with automation technologies. Its comprehensive product portfolio is aimed toward helping organizations streamline workflow and digitize the patient record to enhance the safety, quality and efficiency of care.
During HIMSS 2006, McKesson will highlight solutions to automate several aspects of healthcare delivery, from the hospital to outpatient settings, the physician office and into patients’ homes. On display will be McKesson’s Horizon Clinicals portfolio, including the Connecting Physicians offering, which leverages e-prescribing and online physician-patient communication solutions, proven points for jump-starting community-based electronic health records. Attendees can also see the McKesson Medication Safety AdvantageSM, which combines software, automation, packaging, distribution and consulting solutions to help providers prevent medication errors at every stage where they can occur.
More like this
- Chesapeake Hospital Implements McKesson’s EMR, Revenue Management Solution
- ACC: Expanded McKesson & Toshiba Partnership Pairs Horizon Cardiology Hemo with Infinix X-ray
- Information Solution Brings Safer Decisions for Patient Care
- Bassett Healthcare Picks McKesson for Unified EHR
- HIMSS 2007: McKesson Acquires Practice Partner