Corindus Highlights Interventional Robotic Navigation
February 26, 2013 — Corindus Vascular Robotics will showcase its U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-cleared CorPath 200 Vascular Robotic-Assisted System at the American College of Cardiology 2013 meeting, March 9-11. The company will be conducting live demos of the system at booth N6157 throughout the conference.
More like this
- FDA Clears First Robotic System for Coronary Stent Procedures
- Corindus Launches Study of Robotic Angioplasty Effectiveness and Safety
- Corindus Hosts Presentation on Robotic-Assisted PCI at TCT 2011
- Robotic-Assisted Coronary Angioplasty Highlighted During CRT 2014
- Partnership Investigates Remote Robotic PCI at Rural Hospitals